The Application Process: What to Expect
The application process: What to expect
Families interested in learning more about our financial assistance program are encouraged to complete a Covenant Child Development Center online interest form.
Once we’ve received your interest form, a Covenant staff member will follow up to gather more information and discuss the financial assistance application process. This includes an initial assessment of whether you would qualify for financial assistance.
If you qualify for consideration, you will apply for a scholarship through School & Student Service (SSS). This organization provides Covenant with a confidential estimate of the amount you can contribute to school expenses.
Every family must submit a completed application and demonstrate financial need in order receive aid each year.
- To determine if our program is the right fit for your family, please visit the Covenant CDC webpage to learn about our mission and philosophy.
- Complete a brief online interest form.
- Speak with a Covenant representative about the financial assistance application process.
- Apply for financial assistance through School & Student Service.
- Hold a follow-up meeting with the Child Development Center director to enroll your child.