Open Table @ Covenant - Wednesday Nights
Click here to make a standing or one-time reservation.
Dinner includes hot entree, side, full salad bar, drink and dessert served from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Adults, $8; kids, $5; household maximum, $28.
Menu for September 16: Pasta bar (red and white sauces), Garlic Bread, Salad Bar, Gelato
Christian Life and the Meaning of Relationships
Wednesdays at 6:30 beginning Sept. 18
A 3-week series on the importance of relationships in Christian life. This week, Ashlee Anderson and Jones Pharr will share their stories and tell us how their relationship with God has been deepened and transformed through the study of scripture in a small group setting.
Whether you are new to Covenant or a long-time member, these evenings will be fun, informative and memorable. They are presented by the Congregational Life ministry. Along the way, we will spotlight opportunities to connect with peers and supportive small groups that will meet to share faith, food and fellowship at your own pace.
Children and youth on Wednesday nights
- Childcare for infants-K is available from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Young Scholars, a children's Bible study, meets from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Music & Movement: Ages 4-5 are invited for a Bible story with music at 6:30 p.m. Drop-off in Rec Wing kitchen area.
- Middle and high school youth will meet on the Ed Wing third floor for small groups led by Perrin Tribble and Martin Pruitt.
Music on Wednesday nights
Angelus and Chorister Choirs
Weekly rehearsals are from 5:45 to 6:30, Angelus EW201/Chorister EW315. New this year: Angelus Choir is for singers in grades K-1. Chorister Choir is for singers in grades 2-5.
Weekly rehearsals are from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Come sing with us! Bring the skills you have and learn as you go. Join us for the full year or choose a project that interests you and commit to a short-term preparation.
- Aug. 21-Sept. 29: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., J.S. Bach’s Cantata 37 to sing in worship on Sept. 29
- Oct. 2-Nov. 3: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Duruflé’s Requiem to sing in worship on Nov. 3
- Nov. 6-Dec. 11: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., preparation for Lessons and Carols, presented Dec. 15