Mission Festival is Sunday, Feb. 24
Save the date: Sunday, Feb. 24
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Rec Wing Gym
Open to the community!
Covenant mission trips provide transformational experiences of faith as we engage with people and places in challenged parts of the world. Proceeds from the Mission Festival keep our trips affordable for youth and adults while also supporting our local and international partners.
The festival includes live auctions at 10:45 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. as well as a silent auction all morning. Light bites will be served. Click here to reserve a bid number.
- Experiences: Catered themed dinners, performances by talented artists, a private jet excursion to a legendary Georgia golf course.
- Tickets: Hard-to-find tickets to games, events and concerts.
- Vacations: Getaways to beach and mountain homes and other vacation experiences.
- Art: Special pieces in many mediums.
- Household items: Nice pieces (treasures, not jumbles!) that need a good home.
- Homemade goods from the kitchen: Jams, jellies, sweet treats, etc.
- See a (nearly) comprehensive list of live auction items!
Order Covenant shirts and sweatshirts
A portion of proceeds from this online store will help keep our trips affordable for youth and adults while also supporting our local and international partners.
Look for your products to be delivered to within two weeks of ordering. Orders delivered to the church can be picked up at the Mission Festival on Feb. 24. For those whose orders are delivered to the church but unable to attend the mission festival, contact Sally Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org to pick up order at a later time.