Our summer schedule runs through Sept. 8. Here's a look:
- Childcare is available in the Parlor for infants-Kindergarten.
- Elementary-age students will go to 9:30 a.m. worship, then depart for the Chapel for a lesson following the children’s sermon. Parent pick-up is in the Chapel.
- Middle and high school students will meet in The Landing (bottom floor of Fellowship Hall) from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Fifth grade students are invited to join us.
- Parents, not siblings, are responsible for drop off and pick up of children from child care and Sunday School.
- Childcare for infants-K is available from 5:30-8:00 p.m.
- Young Scholars, a children's Bible Study, meets from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in EW 218
- Click here for a look at adult classes.
- To make dinner reservations click here.
Support Covenant's Children's Ministry