Advent Season at Covenant
Advent Devotional Series
Members of the Covenant community will share moving reflections on the theme of "Anticipation." Click here to subscribe.
Christmas Caroling with Covenant friends
Join us on Wednesday, Dec. 13 for a new Christmas tradition as we sing carols to our Covenant neighbors. All ages are invited for favorites including: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, The First Nowell and Silent Night.
- 5 p.m. - Dinner in the Fellowship Hall
- 5:45 p.m. – Practice singing our carols
- 6 p.m. – Depart on foot to visit homes of our neighbors (They're expecting us). We'll carry song booklets and light-up candles.
- 7 p.m. – Return to church for cookies and hot chocolate.
Lessons & Carols Services - Sunday, Dec. 17
These historic services on Sunday, Dec. 17 will feature prelude music from the CPCC Early Music Consort. The service will be led by the Covenant Choir with handbell music from Covenant Ringers, as well as children’s choirs at 11 a.m. and Youth Chorale at 5 p.m. Both services will be live-streamed. The 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. services will also be live-streamed.
Christmas Eve Worship Schedule - Dec. 24
- 9:30 a.m. Children's Worship (with nativity animals on the Circle)
- 11 a.m. Traditional Worship
- 3 p.m. Contemporary Worship - Music of Appalachia
- 5 p.m. Traditional Candlelight Worship
New Year's Eve - Dec. 31– Combined, Single Worship Service
- 10 a.m. in the Sanctuary
- No Sunday School or Small Group Meetings