For Young Adults
Want to find friends who understand the issues and challenges life is setting before you? Join other men and women in their 20s and 30s as we navigate our faith and world. Whether you're single, married, new to Charlotte or a longtime Covenant member, this is your place to land. Join us for social events, small groups, recreation or Bible study:
The Path: Young Adult Women’s Small Group, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays: Note the location and date change. This group is no longer weekly. We meet in FH201, 7pm. Contact: Eleanor Sojka
Young Adult Men’s Group: 1st and 3rd Tuesday: Dilworth Grille, 7pm. Contact: John Lipsey
Sunday Evening Young Adult Women’s Small Group: Mostly women in their late 20s and 30s gathering for friendship, prayer, and spiritual exploration. Locations vary. Contact: Jessica Patchett
Millennials, a Sunday School Class: Join this new class for young adults and young parents on Sundays at 9:30 a.m. in Fellowship Hall 105. We'll spend the spring exploring spiritual practices. Begins Feb. 19. Contact: Meg Hunter
1st Sunday Brunch Social
Join us the 1st Sunday of each month for brunch at a local spot. Meet us at noon at the restaurant or gather in the Fellowship Hall after 11 a.m. worship. You don't have to tell us you're coming in advance, but if you'd like more information or want to introduce yourself ahead of time so we can look for you, please contact Allison Platte.
- Sunday, March 5: Seventh Street Market in uptown
- RSVP via the Facebook page
- Tuesday, March 21 at 7 p.m. at Tyber Creek pub: Faith as Resistance: Living out hope in hostile places - Are you concerned about unrest in the Middle East? Learn about reasons for hope in this troubled part of the world. Rev. Dr. Mitri Raheb is a Christian pastor who leads a congregation in the West Bank. He’ll talk to us about his work to create a brighter future for the people of the Palestinian territories. Also joining us will be Dr. Suzanne Henderson, professor of religion at Queens University and Director of the Center for Ethics and Religion.
- RSVP via the Facebook event page
- Details, contact Jen Christianson