A busy season of Music and Arts programs
Do you and/or your child have a love for music - or a desire to pursue an interest in this field?
You are invited to join Covenant's vibrant music ministry, comprised of participants of all ages and experience levels. Get connected and express your faith through song and musicianship.
For details, click here to contact music director John Richardson or reach him at 704-804-7581.
Learn more about our instruments here.
Join the Choir on tour!
Sunday, May 21, 4 p.m. at Sharon Towers- Covenant’s Angelus and Chorister children’s choirs and the Youth Chorale and Bell Choir sing for the residents in Hunter Hall (5100 Sharon Rd). Free.
Park across Sharon Road at Sharon Presbyterian Church or at Union Theological Seminary.
Monday, June 5, 7 p.m. at Southminster - The Covenant Ringers will play a program of handbell music for the residents (8919 Park Road). Free.
Thursday, June 8, 7 p.m. at Plantation Estates- The Covenant Choir will sing for the residents (733 Plantation Estates Dr). Free.
• Sings in 11 a.m. Sanctuary worship and seasonal services; presents major choral works with orchestra twice a year.
• Open to all adults with a desire to raise voices in praise.
• Rehearsals are Thursdays 7 to 9 p.m. and Sundays 10 to 10:45 a.m. in the Peek Music Room.
The Covenant Ringers adult handbell choir and the Youth Handbell Choir of 6-12th graders play several times a year for Traditional and Contemporary Worship and in special services.
Covenant Ringers rehearse on Mondays from 6-7 p.m. in EW320.
This intergenerational group shares its talents with visual presentations in worship, including decorations or presentations for World Communion Sunday, Advent, Lent, Pentecost or other occasions.
• Sings quarterly in traditional and contemporary worship and during Lessons & Carols. Presents a lively musical concert in the spring. • Open to all children in grades K-2 • Rehearsals are Sundays 4:45 to 5:30 p.m. in EW207.
• Sings joyfully and plays hand chimes in traditional and contemporary worship quarterly and during seasonal services. Presents a lively musical concert in the spring. • Open to all children in grades 3-5. • Rehearsals are Sundays 4:45 to 5:30 p.m. in EW322.
This contemporary youth band is a mix of middle school and high school youth that offers its gifts in the contemporary worship services quarterly throughout the academic year.
This group of middle school and high school dancers participates in a variety of worship services quarterly throughout the academic year.
Youth in grades 6-12 participate in Traditional and Contemporary Worship quarterly and at seasonal events such as Lessons and Carols.
Covenant Youth Chorale rehearses on Sundays from 4:45 to 5:30 p.m. in EW315.