Here are ways to contribute
We believe giving is an act of worship, and we contribute cheerfully and regularly to support Covenant's missions and ministries.
Our gifts do not end with money, however. Christ asks us to use the gifts we have - our time and talents - for the good of the world around us.
As we work to live in to the vision cast for our congregation, all are invited to pledge gifts of time and ability, passion and resources to Covenant's ministry.
How can you give financially?
- Contribute to our offerings during any worship service or by mail.
- Set automatic payment through your bank.
- Make an online payment through our secure website for pledges, one-time gifts, memorials or mission trips.
- Have Covenant draft your account on the 15th of each month to pay your pledge.
- Make an online pledge where you can notify us you'd like Covenant to draft your account.
- Text to Give. Text the word "Help" to 704-312-7616, Covenant's designated number. First-timer users will be prompted to register. If you wish, you can designate your gift toward a specific fund. Text the word "Funds" for a list of options. Otherwise, your gift will go toward the general fund.
- Give a stock gift.
- Stock gifts – if you own appreciated stock, it is almost always to your advantage to contribute stock rather than cash. You will avoid paying any capital gains on the increase in the value of the stock, and you may take a charitable deduction for the full market value of the stock at the time of the gift. Please contact Virginia Rumbley or Bill Keith for brokerage details and to answer any questions about donating stock.
- Develop a long-range planned giving plan.
Pay for a mission trip
If you're registered for a mission trip, you can make a payment through our secure service.