- Childcare for infants-K is available from 5:30-8:00 p.m.
- Young Scholars, a children's Bible Study, meets from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in EW 218
- Click here for a look at adult classes.
- To make dinner reservations click here.
Looking ahead - Save the dates
3rd Grade “Bible Lock-In” – Nov. 17-18 (RSVP with email@example.com)
2nd Grade “Ready, Set, Worship II (Baptism)” – Jan. 21 & 28, 9:30am in the Chapel
5th Grade “Faith & Sexuality Workshop” for youth and parents – Jan. 27, 9:00am-3:00pm at Covenant
Youth can serve as Bible carriers, candle lighters and more
- At 9:30, 4th-5th graders light the Christ candle and fill our baptismal font with water.
- At 11:00, 8th graders carry the Bible into the Sanctuary and offer the prayer of dedication after the offering, while 9th graders carry our cross in and out of the Sanctuary.
Support Covenant's Children's Ministry